Minggu, 25 Desember 2011

The Best Song Ever

These songs are my favorite songs ever.

John Lennon - Imagine
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
phil collins - take a look at me now
Bon Jovi - I'd die for you
Frank Sinatra - fly me to the moon
98 DEGREES - You're My Sunshine After The Rain
Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Celine Dion - All By Myself
Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
Brian Mcnight - Back At One
Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Billy Joel - Just the way you are
Cher - Strong enough
Christina Aguilera - Hurt
Coco Lee - Before I Fall In Love
Craig David (feat Sting) - Rise and Fall
Christina Aguilera - genie in a bottle
Elvis Presley - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
Boys II Men-Bended Knee
Boyzone - picture of you
brian mcnight-one last cry
Christina Aguilera - I turn to U
Christina Aguilera - Reflection (From Mulan Soundtrack)
Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
Destinys Child - Brown Eyes
Destiny's Child - Emotion
Diana Ross-When You Tell'me That You Love Me
Emilia - big-big world
Evanescence-My immortal
Everything I Do I Do It for You
Extreme - More than words
First Love - Nikka Costa
Britney S - From the bottom of my broken heart
Air Supply - Good Bye
G.ROXETTE - It Must Have Been Love
George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Lionel Richie - Hello
R. Kelly - I Believe I can Fly
I Live My Life For You - firehouse
In A Rush
Iron and Wine - Flightless bird, american mouth
jamie-cullum - everlasting love
John Legend-Ordinary People
Josh Groban -bYou Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
KCI And Jojo-All My Life
Kelly Clarkson - because of you
Lionel Richie & Diana Ross - Endless Love
Love Me Tender
M2M - Don't Say You Love Me
M2M - Everything You Do
M2M - Pretty Boy
M2M - The Day You Went Away
Madona  You_ll See
Mariah Carey - Hero
Mariah Carey - My All
Mariah Carey - Never Too Far Away
Mariah Carey - Open Arms
Mariah Carey - I'll Be There
Mariah Carey & Joe & 98 Degrees - Thank God I Found You
Mariah Carey-Through The Rain
Martina McBride - My Valentine
Mr. Big - wild world
N' Sync-This I Promise You
Natalie Imbruglia-Shiver
Natalie Imbruglia-Torn
Nelly Furtado - I'm Like a Bird
Ost.Aladin-A whole new world
Phil Collins - Take a Look Through My Eyes
PhilCollins-You'll Be In My Heart
Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me
Rick Price - If You Were My Baby
Ronan Keating-When You Say Nothing At All
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Savage Garden - The Animal Song
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
Shania Twain - From This Moment On
Shania Twain-You're Still The One
Shes Out Of My Life - Josh Groban
Stairway To Heaven
stay the same
Superman - It's Not Easy
Taylor Swift - Cold As You
Taylor Swift-Tears drops on my guitar
The Calling - where ever you will go
The Cardigans - lovefool
The Coors - what can I do to make you love me
The Corrs - Runaway
Marc Anthony & Tina Arena - i want to spend my lifetime loving you
the Corrs-All the love in the world
Thomas Anders - Have I Told You Lately
TONIGHT I CELEBRATE MY LOVE
Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live
Savage Garden - truly madly deeply
Usher-Separated
Vanessa Carlton-A Thousand miles
vertical horizon - best i've ever had
Westlife - Seasons In The Sun
Celine Dion - When I Fall In Love
Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All
Whitney houston - i will always love you




Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar