Kamis, 22 Desember 2011

Jung Il Woo (Someone Like You) English Translation

 

 

 

English Translation


Someone like you always like this
You leave me again
Even my painful love already send you away
But I still standing there

I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
Now I can erase you
I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
I should send you away

Someone like you who leave me
My heart is hurting so bad
In my heart, there was only you
Now, there’s nothing between us anymore

I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
Now, I can erase you
I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
I don’t care anymore

I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
Now, I can erase everything
I’m Laughing like a fool, laughing like a fool
I wouldn’t remember any of it anymore


Sedihnya..dramanya udah abis..hiks..
Download: www.mediafire.com/?dhcqh098xlxfcy8

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar